Labels

Assassin's Creed (2) competitive (2) fanart (27) Greetings (1) highlander (2) L4D (24) meme (1) mods (4) picture galore (5) Prototype (1) Random (9) skins (8) sprays (2) TF2 (40) Video (8)

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Lots of Death

So, this one day I tried to get the enemy intelligence all by myself.

...

It was embarrassing.
I hate that ugly hat so much on Medic. Off it must go!
Guess who won.
Scout gets tossed around a lot.
Oh god I've already gotten traumas from getting stabbed by a burning spy. D:
At least he died for his sins..
Fried Scout on a stick. Engie and me having a delicious BBQ party.
Oh FFFFFFFFFFF-
Sad.
Blocking people with über and letting your partner finish them (with natascha). We should do this more often, the raging afterwards is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment