Labels

Assassin's Creed (2) competitive (2) fanart (27) Greetings (1) highlander (2) L4D (24) meme (1) mods (4) picture galore (5) Prototype (1) Random (9) skins (8) sprays (2) TF2 (40) Video (8)

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Medic Skins 4Pack [updated]

TOOK FOREVER BUT HERE IT IS:
Download from:
http://www.gamebanana.com/skins/107887
http://www.gamebanana.com/skins/107888





1. Clear Medic

I love this skin even if I say so myself haha. :D
It's very simple but IMO it looks better than the original because I like my coat's greyish white and pants dark and without ugly yellow logos.


2. Dark Medic
Looks like wet leather... full leather uniform... hehehehe.
Even the medpack got black in it (the blue canister is actually dark, just not in that picture). The old version of the dark blue was my first skin for medic and I used it for a quite long time.

3. Grey Medic
The Blu's pants arent that black now. They're dark grey.
My white Vintage Tyrolean looks especially nice on Blue.

4. Vibrant Medic
This skin wasn't part of my original plan but I just had to have one skin with sleek black gloves.
Mmm. I imagine HATS painted with black & TEAM SPIRIT looking quite fancy with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment