Labels

Assassin's Creed (2) competitive (2) fanart (27) Greetings (1) highlander (2) L4D (24) meme (1) mods (4) picture galore (5) Prototype (1) Random (9) skins (8) sprays (2) TF2 (40) Video (8)

Sunday, January 31, 2010

[Prototype] Cute Alex :D

Ok~ SO here's some fanart I've done of this game. I really like Prototype I just wished that it had a bit better plot and better graphics. :(

I will do more in the future....
...Probably something like that.

Anyway, here's some screenshots of the game. I'm saving these here for reference pictures.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My favorite expression of his. Aaaaaaa cuteee
HEHEHEHEH I JUST LOVE RAIDING THE MILITARY BASES!
Tho later in game it became too hard to stay there for too long. Bloody detectors, strike team and special soldiers coming all at the same time. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment