Labels

Assassin's Creed (2) competitive (2) fanart (27) Greetings (1) highlander (2) L4D (24) meme (1) mods (4) picture galore (5) Prototype (1) Random (9) skins (8) sprays (2) TF2 (40) Video (8)

Monday, February 01, 2010

L4D2 meme + 1st Time on Challenging mode

I find it hard to draw fanart of the survivors, for somereason Nick is the hardest.
Bigger size here --> [link]
The empty meme template is found on dA (find it urself).
It's so awesome to be able to play this game on MAX settings and it looks oh so sweet on my new 23¨ wide screen (it's not that big, I know). I'm taking screenshots like crazy. (nothing new tho)
PSSST! There's a lil fanart at the bottom!
-------
I'm dead. QQ


----My first time trying out The Mall campaign on Challenging mode---
..with bots.

It was suprisingly easy (at first)...
When you see it...
Just when bots decided to jump down FOR NO REASON...
Sigh. Do guess if I survived.
Getting SICK and TIRED of FAILING at getting more than 3 canisters BEFORE DYING (4 times in a row) because idiot BOTS ARE IDIOTS.

Tsk tsk, got what they deserved :(
...Aww... look at that face... I just cant keel him. Too cuteeee. ;(
Alrigh El, we are so gonna make this.
WTF SMOKER how's that fair!?
Lmao died at the same part as I did with the full team omfg HAHAHaha ha haa...
Didn't get more than 3 canisters (I just toss the 2 next 2 the car).

RAGEQUIT.
I'm never gonna do this again on this mode with the bots.
There's ur huntah. Be happi nao.
It's like rly old lulz.

No comments:

Post a Comment