Labels

Assassin's Creed (2) competitive (2) fanart (27) Greetings (1) highlander (2) L4D (24) meme (1) mods (4) picture galore (5) Prototype (1) Random (9) skins (8) sprays (2) TF2 (40) Video (8)

Monday, August 02, 2010

Cool TF2 shots -1-

That's actually my DR corpse but...
I think this is the most gorgeous shot I've ever gotten/seen. Beautiful.
A sentry getting what it deserves.
Spy checking. :)
Jarate + kukri = annoying as f
Spy here to ruin the turtles day.
Um.. I think I should go...
This is by far my favorite shot, ever. Been my wallpaper for a while.
The action hero Scout is here!
Nucleus bloodiness.
Heavy is doing it wrong.
A bit cocky eh?
Dynamic.
Free gibs, grab everything you can!
Sheriff Heavy doing the body search... jk
Sniper really enjoys those headshots eh..
Doc looking cute..
Sadly, killing me doesnt even require you to stand up.
Drowned.
High five!
You cannot run from him.
Heavy looks pretty cool in every freeze screen.
Know when you have crossed the line.
You're doing it wro- wait, what the hell are you doing?!
*ghasp!*
Emoman in his emo corner emoing.
Avenge that spah!
So close yet so far.
Me.
The stairs are spy-proof... or are they?
A rare encounter with the endangered spy crabs.
The Trauma Queen.
Heavy got a cannon!
A bit weird.
Vat iz it?
Epic camera angle.
How embarrassing..
Fly me to the moon~
Those black scottish bunnies..
Wat iz dis? Merde.. You call dis music!?
Here we go again..
And he's been shagging yer waifu.
You are just playing his game..

Yo wassup.
Hound Dog heavies look the best.
A flying sniper, make a wish!
A flying Sasha, look out!
Wth.

No comments:

Post a Comment