Labels

Assassin's Creed (2) competitive (2) fanart (27) Greetings (1) highlander (2) L4D (24) meme (1) mods (4) picture galore (5) Prototype (1) Random (9) skins (8) sprays (2) TF2 (40) Video (8)

Monday, August 09, 2010

My General TF2 Stats

I reset my stats at the beginning of June.
Otherwise I'd have over 160hrs as medic lol. Shhh.
Hmm I wonder why my Style meter is so low on the assist part since I'm playing medic so much. Lol everytime I've been the team medic my points have rocket jumped so high.
Havent touched the Spy for so long! I think the last time I actually played him seriously was like 1 month ago. Now I've just been fooling around (aka pissing off engies) and ninja capping the last points if I had chosen him. Trying to get back to it but I've been playing a few really good and challenging games as the medic lately so it might take some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment